Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, October 30, 2011

flown by.

This past month has just flown by! I can't believe that 1. I have been a full time teacher for 3 months now! 2. Burton has been a medical student for 3 months and almost half way through his first year! 3. Halloween is tomorrow! 4. We have taken engagement pictures! 5. Burton's sweet little nephew, Lofton, is turning 2 this week! 6. It is finally getting cold, something I have been dreading since last winter! 7. That Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away!

Even though I don't love the weather getting cold, I do enjoy fall. I love seeing the leaves changing on the trees and getting to pull my boots back out of my closet. I love sitting by a bonfire and picking pumpkins. It would just be summer, fall, summer, fall, summer, fall in a perfect world for me!

Lately, just like everyone else, I have been obsessed with Pinterest and finding all sorts of crafty things for every occasion. One of the neatest things I have found, is that a pumpkin isn't just a round orange thing you carve anymore. There are so many other great things to do with Pumpkins, and here are a few of my favorites this season!











I hope you have a wonderful Fall full of candy and cute pumpkins!



No comments:

Post a Comment