Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

hodge. podge.

So to say that I have been busy lately would be an understatement. I have been VERY busy! So much that I haven't updated since EASTER! A lot of things have happened, but I will only highlight on a few!

Well, I finished my first full year of teaching at Lipscomb! What an accomplishment! That same day we headed to Hilton Head to witness one of the sweetest and precious weddings ever, Kim and Taylor! After our Hilton Head vacation, my best friend got married, Maegan! She was the most gorgeous bride ever and I am so excited to see her and John's marriage and love grow stronger and deeper! The next week, we headed to Memphis with a HUGE Uhaul truck to move all of my stuff to Memphis! I got to set up our whole house, unpack boxes, interview for butt loads of jobs, and rest!

Taylor and His Best Man.


The Beautiful Mrs. Ezell.




Precious Baby Adler.



Mr. and Mrs. Doak!
The moving crew!
Now that brings me to this week-WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!! 3 days. That's it. It has been such a long and winding journey to get here and I can't believe it's here! I can't wait to marry the love of my life and start our new journey together as Mr. and Mrs. Wood! We will start our lives by traveling to Italy for an awesome honeymoon! I can't wait to travel with my best friend and experience the wonder and beauty of God's creation in Tuscany! Let the grape smashing, bike riding, and sightseeing begin.

3 days. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment