Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, June 13, 2013

spring in a nutshell.

This spring has flown by! We have been so busy, but enjoying every second of it!

Burton took his first board exam in April. We were so excited for him to be done and moving on to his THIRD year of medical school! Time had flown by and I'm so glad Burton gets to move on to the fun stuff-rotations!

At the beginning of May, I threw a shower for Morgan and baby Paisley! My mom helped me plan an amazing book shower for them! Here are some pictures from the amazing shower!













I also found out that Paisley will be my namesake! Her full name is Paisley Kait Hester. I am so honored and blessed by this baby girl already! I can't wait to see her in person in July!


Morgan and Josh came to visit in the middle of May before summer started and Morgan couldn't travel anymore because of sweet Paisley! We had so much fun and ate like kings!











School ended at the end of May and I packed my bags and went straight to Nashville to go to Hilton Head with the Ezell/Solomon/Wood families! Burton was doing rotations so he wasn't able to go this year. It was so sad, but I'm glad I still got to go to enjoy some rest and relaxation in one of my favorite places in the world!















I came home from Hilton Head and went straight to pick up our precious furry baby Phoebe! We got our golden from Golden Way Kennels in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. We are so excited to start this new adventure with our precious baby girl!












I drug Phoebe all around the world it seemed like and she was a champ! She got to meet her dog cousin Brody last week! Let's just say they are best friends and don't even know it yet!









We are home for a while and getting into the swing of this house training thing. She is being a super star, even when she is trying to bite our fingers and toes off : )

We are headed to Chicago at the end of the month to celebrate our on year anniversary! ONE YEAR! I still can't believe how fast time has flown by. That post will come later!




No comments:

Post a Comment