Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, December 18, 2011

feast on my father.

My roommate, Maryanne, grew up loving a new upcoming singer, Amy Stroup. I came across this song of hers the other days and couldn't pass up buying it. I think it is a wonderful declaration for our everyday life and something I strive to obtain. I know for me and my busy schedule, finding time to really study God's word and apply it to my life is challenging and sometimes lacking. I think this song is a great motivation to feast on my father and his words everyday.

I don't want to eat today, I wanna feast on my Father.
I don't want to drink today, I wanna thirst for Him.
I don't want to sleep today, I wanna rest in His promise.
I don't want to go anywhere, but home in Him.

You can listen to the whole song on iTunes! Get it now and I hope you have a Merry Christmas feasting on our Father and our hope in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment