Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 2, 2012

sum it up.

I am so excited about this new year starting, and when I think back on 2011, it was full of so many memories and exciting moments and changes! Let me sum it up with pictures-would it happen any other way?
The one where we celebrated the new year in Disney World!

The one where April and Josh got engaged! 

The one with my last trip to Honduras. 
The one with Burton's last formal. 

The one with my last formal. 
The one where we got ENGAGED!!

The one where we graduated from college.

The one with my first Hilton Head trip. 
The one with Burton's first Passon vacation! 

The one where Louisa got married! 
The one with the trip before Burton moved to Memphis. 
The one where Maegan got engaged! 
The one where Burton moved to Memphis to be a doctor. 
The one when we took engagement pictures! 

The one where April's fairytale came true.

The one where Keela got ENGAGED!

The one where Maryanne graduated!


The one where everyone was there for Christmas!

The one with a two new additions to the family: Me and Baby Adler!

Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment