Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 16, 2012

instagram review.

This weekend, me and three of my friends went on an amazing trip to Chicago. I know your thinking, Chicago in January-are you nuts?! I wouldn't have traded my three layers of pants, smart wool socks, Uggs,  Under Armor shirt, ski coat, and gloves to stay home for anything!

I didn't want to take my Nikon with me because I know it would be freezing and not so good for the camera, so I decided to do something I have never done. Leave. The. Camera. At. Home. I know what your thinking, "Kaitlynn, is something wrong? Why would you ever do that?!" I honestly couldn't believe it myself, but I was very shocked and pleased with the pictures my iPhone took! Technology truly does amaze me sometimes!

So here is a review of our weekend through the eyes of Instagram.

Millenium Park.

Best Deep Dish Pizza Ever.

We need one of these in Nashville!

Planetarium. For the Space Nerd in all of Us.

Sue and Kristen.

Field Museum.

Biggest and Best Purchase of the Weekend.

Jellies at the Shedd Aquarium. Coolest things all weekend. 

Best Bakery in both Chicago and New York. They are now shipping nationwide!!!

Day Three.

Sky Deck. So Cool!

View from Sky Deck. 

Coolest shop. Thank you London for sharing with us!

Our transportation for the weekend.

Ice Skating in Millenium Park.

Goodbye to the Windy City at 4:31 this morning. 

Keep checking out Southwest Airlines for their great flight deals! We got a flight to Chicago and back to Nashville for only $80! Then we used Marriott points for a free hotel right in the middle of the Downtown Loop. We also saved so much money by riding the CTA. Only $14 for the whole weekend! The only bad thing was, with all the money we saved, we turned around and spent it on shopping. Totally worth it! 

Enjoy a trip somewhere with the people you love. Totally worth it. Enjoy a short week!


No comments:

Post a Comment