Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2012

a whole lot of crazy.

I am not sure if life could get any crazier right now! Yes, this is coming from someone who just got married and thought life was busy then, and I'm telling you-it got crazier! 

After a wonderful honeymoon in Italy this July, me and Burton settled into our home in Memphis. It sure is a tiny little booger, but we are loving every minute of it! 

In July we also got to go on a wonderful family vacation with the Passon's and Hester's to Hawaii! Burton had never been and it was such a great experience to see his face at all the wonderful places I have grown to love over the past couple years! My mamaw and papaw got to go too this time and that was a fun addition to our family trip!




























After Hawaii, we both had to get back into the swing of things pretty quickly! I started my job at Harding the Monday after we got back on Sunday and haven't slowed down since! I am so blessed to have this new job at a new school in a new grade! So many new things and I am anxious and excited to see what God has in store for me and Burton this year! 

This past weekend we got to go home to Huntsville to help celebrate my dad's 50th birthday! 50th! It was great to be with family again! Burton's parents were also very kind to make the trip down! 

















The first week of school was SUPER busy, but very successful! I found something on Pinterest for the first day of school and new right away I wanted to do that with my class! I have got a great group of kids and can't wait to see all the fun things we get to do this year together!





These next couple weeks are not going to slow down either! We have studying to do, planes to jump out of, and weddings to attend and be in here in the next month! I am so excited to see how God continues to work in my new life in Memphis, and I pray he is the center of our marriage, church search, and work everyday! 


2 comments:

  1. love it! thank you for still writing..now that we don't live in the same city I need these updates to keep up with what's going on in your life! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still live in the same city, but I miss your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete