Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baby Hester is a.....

So it has been way to long since I posted and if I were to catch up all in one post it would take forever. So I'll just skip the holidays and move on to more important things....We are having a NIECE!!! We are so ecstatic to have a new baby girl join our family in July! She couldn't get here soon enough, and while we are waiting anxiously, well, we are spending TONS of money on the cutest clothes in the world! This is going to be one stylin' baby!

Morgan's best friend Brittany threw a Gender Reveal Shower for Morgan and Josh a couple weekends ago. Brittany was the only one who knew the gender, so it was exciting to see Morgan and Josh's faces when they found out they are having a GIRL!

Burton and I are so excited about having a niece. We already have two precious nephews, Lofton and Adler, and we can't wait to throw a girl in the mix! You can see how big both of them are getting here on Cherry's blog!

Here are some pictures of the awesome party that Brittany put together for the new Hester parents to be!
The amazing Jill Hartline did the invitations! You can check out more of her stuff  here.






Brittany ordered these AWESOME umbrella's from Bella Umbrella!



They had a competition to see who could change diaper, give a bath, and reclothe their baby doll the fastest! 

We can see who the winner is  : )




Brittany made these cool poppers with confetti inside to reveal the gender. Coral meant a girl!






We had such a fun time celebrating this new addition to our family and finally finding out what the baby angel is going to be! I wouldn't have picked a better way to spend a Saturday than with family and friends and our new niece to be!











Thank you Brittany for a day to remember!

This party was also on the perfect day because it had been two years since my Great Grandmother had passed away. I was secretly hoping for a girl so that we could honor her that day by choosing the name Paisley! Paisley was her maiden name and I know she was smiling down from heaven when Morgan told us! What an amazing day that was!

Fast Forward a couple weeks.

Burton has been so busy lately with finishing up his 2nd year of Medical School. He takes his last test ever in two weeks! Time has flown by, but I know he is excited to get his First Board Exam over with in April and get started in the hospital in May. His first rotation is Internal Medicine. I know he will do great! 

I have been really busy with school lately. It feels like we have had one thing after another to plan for. I am counting down the days until Spring Break. (6 to be exact.) Since Burton will still have to study, I am going to spend time with my family and one of my best friends in Lebanon. It will be such a great week relaxing and catching up on life. 

Last weekend, my parents came and hung the porch swing my dad built for us and my mom painted. It is the PERFECT addition to our house and I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so we can sit out there all the time. It is actually snowing right now, else I think we would be out there! Here are some pictures of the new addition!



I have got some very talented parents!

Please continue to pray for Burton's mother and grandmother. They are both having back issues, and surgery might be in their future. We are hoping the doctor's find a solution before that has to happen. Please continue to pray for Burton as well as he prepares for his last test in Medical School as well as his first Medical Board Exam in April. Scary stuff, but I know he will do great!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete